www.cellarswineclub.com

A Good Excuse to Eat Out!

Posted on
  • by
  • Mr. Ex
  • in
  • Labels:
  • It was the day after my wedding to Mike. I was young, only 18, and had not had much cooking experience. I thought I'd cook a Roast Chicken for my new husband and our first meal together... consequently, when I roasted the chicken, it never occurred to me that I'd have to thaw it out first! Ha ! When I served it up it was thoroughly cooked on the outside and raw in the middle. Luckily, as he cut into it we saw the blood and raw insides. Mike smiled sweetly then laughed when he found out that it had been frozen when I had put in the oven. He just calmly put the dinners in the trash bin and we went out to dinner to celebrate my attempt! So, I learned a lesson that day and consequently whenever I spoil the food (he he) we eat out quite nicely (in a fancy restaurant of course)! Mike always laughs and retorts "One day I'll get you some cookery lessons! Ha!"
    Submitted by: Elizabeth Turner

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Don't have a Kindle?
    Get One Here:





    Dakota Buffalo Company





    ClickThru.net Network!
     
    Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Mr. Ex's Recipes, Inc.