www.cellarswineclub.com

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow!

Posted on
  • by
  • Mr. Ex
  • in
  • Labels:
  • When I was a kid, my sisters and I would love to help my mom make chocolate chip cookies. One night, we decided to make some. She put everything in the big mixer and turned it on. Of course being curious at that age i had to look in. Well that was a big mistake combined with the fact that i had very long hair. My hair got caught in the mixer while it was going around and around!! We had to stop the mixer and untangle my hair from it. The moral of the story? Tie up your hair when you cook.
    Submitted by: Katherine Willner
    Country: USA


    Black "Be Nice to Me or I'll Poison Your Food" Embroidered Apron
    Funny Apron -- Mr. Good Looking Barbecue Apron
    Crafty Cooking Kits Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Funny Face, 12.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 8)
    Cake Wrecks: 2011 Weekly Wall Calendar
    I Understand the Concept of Cooking and Cleaning Just not How it Applies to ME! Mouse Pad. Retro Design MousePad

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Don't have a Kindle?
    Get One Here:





    Dakota Buffalo Company





    ClickThru.net Network!
     
    Copyright (c) 2010-2011 Mr. Ex's Recipes, Inc.